Wish To Write For Us?
Are you an expert writer or blogger determined to improve your portfolio?
Or you’re a pure sleep expert intending to get sufficient exposure to lead your business. If yes, you’re at the right place!
Our user friendly community diligently invites you to promote your knack and knowledge and also gain a beneficial experience from our clients and social media.
How It Processes?
It’s plainly simple to become a guest blogger for our website, Community Counts. Openly tell us your unique idea and we’ll respond to you as soon as we can.
- Display your expertise to thousands of our monthly clients
- Attract more clients to your business
- Pair with our community to grow into an influencer
- Achieve increased social following
Guest Post Guidelines
Our Primary Guidelines For Every Topic:
- We only accommodate articles based on the titles of sleep.
- Don’t bore yourself by submitting plain articles based on topics like “What is sleep” or “How to fall asleep in seconds” Instead try opting for something more interesting like “ Food routine to improve your sleep cycle , etc.”
- Apart from that, you can simply convey us your unique story…
- If you are a part of a new research program related to sleep, we would be delighted to hear more from you.
Content Maturity Guidelines
- Your article should be 100% authentic. We do not entertain or allow plagiarized material to be become part of our original website.
- We prefer people who can create attractive content related to our website theme of sleep. (healthy sleep, sleeping disorders etc.)
- Word Limit: The word count of your article can be as less as 500 or as more as 2000. We intend to give an open space to the guest bloggers but still our advised limit is between 750-1000.
- Type of Material: You are encouraged to create contents like product reviews or you can even submit info based articles.
- Zero Promotions: We don’t welcome advertising and it’s not allowed on our website but we do attach a link to your social profile.
- Publication: Before submitting, note that any material submitted to The sleep Advisors becomes their property so you basically agree to our terms of privacy and policy. Any excuses regarding a compensation for work will not be entertained afterwards.
- Images: You don’t need to make it fancy and simply the information is enough. If you still wish to include photos, attach the link to the owner and we’ll definitely look through it.
- Citations and References: Your arguments and information should be supported by authentic websites. It is advised to attract references you used, so we can cater it correctly before displaying the article.
- Links: It is best to link to resources or your particular research. Moreover, you can use links of other articles that you used, on communitycounts.us. If you are using the link to your immediate website, please clearly mention it. We also reject links that seem promotional. We will definitely refer a link to your social media accounts like YouTube, LinkedIn or your own website. Although we do have a limit of 2-3 external links and 3-4 internal on 1000 words article. We reserve the right to strip no-follow links, if they are promotional or advertising based websites.