Are you trying to buy a mattress? There are so many in the market these days, that you get confused. Worry no more, as we have got you covered for this and you will learn a lot from this post in regards to mattresses and their benefits. The question is when do you actually set out to buy a new mattress? The answer is once in seven years at least. Shocked? You must be, but this is the truth and there are no second thoughts about it. You must start worrying once the warranty gets over or look for signs your mattress shows, like dipping in the middle and you waking up with stiffness or body aches. We will discuss all of that, in addition to a comparative study of the top mattresses like Leesa Vs Tuft Review and so on. Read on to know more.
Benefits of a good mattress
Gone are the days of the water bed craze during the 70’s and 80’s, it is back to firm. To be specific, these days, it is more about comfort and it is a fact that some may prefer softer mattress while others may not. Hence, most people find a solution in firm beds that may be difficult to adjust but have a lot of benefits that make them a popular choice.
- Spine alignment – Your spine needs to be aligned with your mattress during those 7 to 8 hours of rest. A firm mattress will keep your spine in a comfortable position all through.
- Comfort – A good mattress, be it soft or firm will support you in the proper way so that you wake up fresh. This holds true for elderly people and those with back, neck or joint pain.
- Weight distribution – Yes, your weight should be evenly distributed while you sleep and a firm mattress can totally take care of that. Mention has to be made that slim or lighter people can sleep well in a medium to soft bed.
Table of comparison
|Queries||Leesa Mattress, Queen
|GhostBed 11-Inch King Latex & Gel Memory Foam Luxury Mattress
|Brooklyn Bedding Latex Mattress Queen, Medium
|Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress
|Casper Sleep Mattress, Queen
|Is it made in the US?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Does it comprise of memory foam?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|What is the experience of the manufacturer?||It is a successful startup||They have a combined experience of 35 years||Another success story of a startup||Yes, this too is a startup||This is a startup that has worked well|
|Does it distribute body weight equally?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Review of 5 best mattresses
Here is a complete set of reviews for the most popular mattresses to be found. Check out today’s deals! (insert affiliate link)
- Leesa Mattress, Queen
This is a technology ridden mattress that has been built painstakingly with layers of foam and pressure relief functions. There are three layers of foam that provide cooling, comfort, support and then the base with pressure relief technology. This is a masterpiece of a mattress that is the brainchild of a craftsman with 28 years of experience in the bedding industry. He has designed it with an old school feel (base is solid core) but blended it advanced technical expertise (memory foam). As a result it keeps your weight balanced and has no motion transfer but is bouncy owing to the Avena foam. We have found this mattress to be super supportive as we managed to wake up without any aches and pains.
- Comfort – Leesa meets comfort standards in a neutral way and we have found that it is quite comfortable to sleep in this mattress. The 2 inch Avena foam maintains the airflow that makes a lot of difference. It is adaptive as it can make a lone sleeper or someone with company feel equally good.
- Quality – Leesa is 100% made in the US and comprises of high grade materials. It can adjust according to body weight, sleeping style and shape because of this. This makes it durable and supportive in the best possible ways.
- Build – This startup is more about direct to consumer which is why it has taken care of the goes into the mattress. Leesa is all about a hybrid mattress that is based on 1.5 inches of latex, 2 inches of Avena and 2 inches of memory foam. This makes it quite similar to a therapeutic mattress.
- It has body contouring ability
- It has a nice edge support
- More or less it has medium firmness that stands out
- Good for back sleepers
- Comes with 100 nights for in home trial
- Has a 10 year full replacement warranty
- Very expensive
- May get uncomfortable for a side sleeper
- GhostBed 11-Inch King Latex & Gel Memory Foam Luxury Mattress
This mattress is the epitome of comfort and body support that in turn, speaks volume about the kind of sleep technology used in it. The responsive latex foam is soft and the memory foam (gel) regulates the temperature. The high density base offers all the support making the bed durable. The cover is a blend of polyester and viscose that absorbs moisture effectively. Okay, this is not only about Tuft & Needle Vs GhostBed Review, but we are trying to explain you what features are found best in this mattress that you should know about. Overall, we have found the mattress to be comfortable and breathable.
- Comfort – Speaking of comfort brings us to this discussion that this mattress has lived up to every standard of the industry. As mentioned earlier, the latex is aerated and it offers you with maximum comfort.
- Quality – It is made in the US and use of high grade foam makes it a product that you must look out for. The fact that it is a product of a startup that has a combined experience of 35 years, adds to its competence.
- Build – This 11 inch mattress is topped with 1.5 inches of responsive latex foam that is followed by 4 pounds of 2 inches of gel based memory foam. This distributes your weight evenly and keeps the mattress cool all at the same time. Not to forget, the base is of 7.5 inches and is built with high density foam.
- Takes time to get used to this bed, but you sleep with peace
- The top cover is smooth and has a zipper for easy removal
- This mattress has supernatural comfort that goes very well with the name GhostBed
- You get 20 years of warranty
- In addition to, 100 night trial at home
- Expensive deal to strike
- It is very firm which may take time to get accustomed to
- Brooklyn Bedding Latex Mattress Queen, Medium
This is not a Brooklyn Bedding Vs Leesa Review, but an honest trial to put forward the best attributes of this mattress along with some down sides. We want our readers to make a conscious decision to enjoy it rest of their life instead of buying it under compulsion owing to a pompous review. This latex mattress is no different from its peers, but what makes it one of a kind is its ability to fight off allergens, germs, mildew, dust mites and best spinal alignment facilities. We found the customer service to be very prompt and efficient.
- Comfort – This 10 inch medium sized bed has Talalay latex that can contour according to your body. It rests on Dunlop latex that provides optimal support to your body at night. It has a good sinkage that ranges between 2 to 3 inches, which is quite comfortable.
- Quality – Brooklyn Bedding has been in business ever since 1995 and they are known for their fair pricing. This certainly complements the quality of their products that are 100% made in USA. They use high grade and convoluted poly foam to ensure longevity of their products.
- Build – It consists of 2 inches of Talalay latex, followed by 2 inches of Dunlop mattress and then 6 of convoluted, yet high density PU foam. The latex makes sure that the mattress provides you with the least motion transfer but remains resilient for years to come.
- The core does not sag
- High quality foam makes sure that your mattress remains firm
- Shipped decompressed and the mattress takes its full form within a few hours
- Easy to assemble
- No odor and has no chemical issues
- Comes with 10 years of warranty
- This has heat retention
- It is very firm and it may take you some time to sleep on it (no pun intended)
- Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress
If you want to know more about Leesa Vs Tuft & Needle Review, then it has to be told that Leesa has to stand down. For Tuft & Needle goes one step ahead by getting certified by the prestigious Certi-PUR. This takes the cake away from most of its competitors and the foam is so adaptive that it neither gives you the feel of sinking in nor sleeping hot. It has that right make which does not disturb your partner. We have found it to have a stable sinkage of 1 inch (lying on your back) to 6 inches (standing).
- Comfort – The fact that this mattress has a localized bounce means your partner will remain undisturbed even when you toss and turn. It is neither too soft, nor too firm which means whether you are a tummy, back or a side sleeper, you have your own room to feel snug in it.
- Quality – Made in the US, Tuft & Needle made it a point that they will not let their customers fall for the cheap overseas alternatives. This is why they have put in native labor into use and made the deal risk free.
- Build – The top layer comprises of 3 inches of poly foam that looks after the cooling part and the base layer being of 7 inches of PU foam. This helps the mattress retain its shape and provides foundational support.
- Transparent pricing from a direct to consumer company
- Relives you off pressure by distributing your body weight evenly
- Eco-friendly as it is certified by the Certi-PUR
- Not made from cheap egg crate or shelf foam
- Comes with 100 night trial
- It has a warranty of 10 years
- It takes 2 or 3 weeks initially to get used to memory mattress on an average
- A pricey mattress for sure
- Casper Sleep Mattress, Queen
Now, this mattress is not just about GhostBed Vs Casper Mattress Review as it goes beyond all you have ever wanted. The technology that goes into it has been A/B tested with different sleepers from all walks life. That is to say it suits the sleeping pattern and habits of most people. This startup is more about working along the lines of collected data and that has paid them well. They hybridized latex and memory foam and succeeded in creating something called the Casper sleep mattress. We have found this to be a comfy mattress with medium firmness.
- Comfort – Layers of foam only make it super comfortable to sleep in this mattress. The memory foam traps heat and maintains your body balance by distributing it evenly all over. Latex makes it soft and the poly foam adds support to it. Moreover, it has a medium feel to provide for people with different sleeping habits.
- Quality – With so much of technology going into this mattress that seen the best of minds of operating from the American soil, makes it a top quality mattress. This startup has taken special care that its customers spend quality time in this mattress and sleep well primarily if not anything else.
- Build – Top layer comprises of poly foam of 1.5 inches, second layer is 1.5 inches of memory foam, third layer being that of 1.5 inches of poly foam again and then the base of 5 inches of poly foam. These 4 layers maintain the bounce and support in the best possible ways.
- Is highly breathable and bouncy
- It is hypoallergenic and can keep you cool while you sleep
- Mattresses are made in the US, but covers are made in Belgium and Mexico
- Comes with 100 nights free trial
- Has 10 years warranty
- Takes time to get adjusted
- Pricing is very high
Here are some products that can add to your experience of buying a mattress.
- DHP Twin Sized Bunk Bed Over Full Sized Bed with Metal Frame, White
This is a truly functional bunk bed with a contemporary design and steel frame. Not to mention, this makes for a great addition to your kids rooms because:
- It is a space save like any other bunk bed
- The lower bed is a twin and the upper is one full sized bed
- The metallic construction makes it strong and long lasting
- Very reasonably priced
- Easy to assemble
- Shiatsu Back Massager – Shiatsu Neck Massager – Foot Massager – Kneading Massage Pillow w/ Heat (Black)
Massaging your neck, back, shoulders, waist and knee was never so easy, but this massager has made it a reality. With a massager in tow, you can now enjoy massages every day at your convenience.
- The arm loops help you positions and massage
- Is highly effective because of this technology
- Comes with an AC and car adapter, which means no batteries required
- Has a 90 day guarantee with 3 years replacement warranty
Alright, here is a tip from us, that will help you further, if you are on a shoestring budget. Wait for the right time, like around holidays, when both traditional as well as online stores offer huge discounts. This will certainly take some burden off your shoulders and you can buy the best one. This is practical solution to all your worries pertaining to buying a mattress and also GhostBed Vs Casper Mattress Review details. Remember a good mattress is a key to your good night’s sleep that is almost inevitable during these demanding times. Make sure, after reading all this, you pick the right mattress for you.