Every product has its own time for making the purchase; so the mattress. Experts suggest the buying when a holiday is adjoining. It may be Presidents Day, the 4th of July or in the month of May when the prices are usually marked down in showrooms. There is deeply discounted white sales offer for all sorts of bedding products.
- When is The Best Time to Buy Mattress?
- Benefits of Mattresses
- Benefits of a Firm Mattress
- Benefits with soft Mattresses
- Hazards of Mattresses
- The Best Time to buy Mattress
- Top Products
- GhostBed 11-Inch King Latex & Gel Memory Foam Luxury Mattress
- Signature Sleep 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
- Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam 10.5-Inch Mattress, Queen
- Signature Sleep Memoir 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Low VOC CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
- Queen Size SureGuard Mattress Protector – 100% Waterproof, Hypoallergenic
- Reasons for changing mattress in 2-3 years
- Time and method of cleaning a mattress
When is The Best Time to Buy Mattress?
Benefits of Mattresses
The mattress is used for a major part of life. There are two types of such products – hard or firm and soft. Both forms have their unique host of benefits. They are very much different in producing quality sleep and each is fit for particular type of body. Let’s make a check of individual benefits.
Benefits of a Firm Mattress
- Facilitate spine position
- Keeps the body straight
- By reducing pressure on the circulation system, they facilitate better blood circulation
- Prevent lower back from collapsing. Inhaling more oxygen is possible
- People like to adapt to this mattresses with time.
Benefits with soft Mattresses
- Soft mattresses are best mattress for lower back pain.
- Aging people suffering from joint pain and similar problems get healing effect from these mattresses.
- Ideal for light-weight people.
- Ideal for people with side-sleeping habit
- An additional softness can be availed through pillow-top systems.
- Advanced research is conducted to find a way to support the body even when softer mattresses are being used.
Read more: How to Sleep with Lower Back Pain
Hazards of Mattresses
- Earlier, mattresses were made of natural materials. Currently, use of a mix of petro-chemicals, flame retardants and other additives as ingredient has caused various serious problems.
- It is true that powerful chemicals are added to mattress to make them fireproof. Many products carry tag mentioning “Treated Cotton” meaning boric acid, which has serious impact on intestinal system.
- Cotton is a heavily sprayed corp. Thus, it retains little pesticide residue even after going through the manufacturing process.
- Little penchant of pesticide cotton has serious long-term effect on human health.
- Fire retardants also have its effect on blood circulatory system.
- Addition of extra Fire Retardants means induction of more allergic elements.
The Best Time to buy Mattress
Choosing a perfect time to purchase Mattress is not that shocking as there are a lot of suggestive means. The key factor is finding the time when the best bang is likely to grab within budget.
- The latest models and technological products reach market between May – September. Manufacturers and showrooms price out older models to create space for newer ones. Thus, the best lot may be had off at high discounted price.
- Overstock sales are held in autumn and spring. The retailer stocks are replenished and any excess order is let out at discounted price.
- At the time of opening new store, the store-owners are interested to attract maximum possible customer during the day of open. Thus, various offers are on-run on those days, paving opportunity for getting dream products at lesser price.
- A huge sale is held at the time of year-ending or beginning. This period of shopping is usually characterized by special discounts and exorbitant sales. This is probably the best time to grab the product of dream at most affordable rate.
- After all, getting touched with the trend of market price is, however, the best method of all times.
- Lastly, when there is some special need like treating any disease like body ache, search for best mattress under $500 is inevitable. Then it naturally comes into budget
GhostBed 11-Inch King Latex & Gel Memory Foam Luxury Mattress
This product is handcrafted in America with top-quality materials and the latest in sleep technology, the product provides a balance of supernatural comfort and total-body support. The naturally responsive, plush latex foam layer provides the ideal level of surface softness, while the proprietary gel memory foam layer helps regulate sleeping temperature.
The high-density base foam layer of the GhostBed provides an increased support for a quality night sleep. GhostBed 11-inch mattress comes with a removable plush cover that wicks away moisture and heat. It helps in keeping you throughout the night.
- The product offer a good value
- Made from quality and durable material
- Provides high range of comfort
- Support trade-off
- There could be foul smell of chemical while opening
Signature Sleep 12 Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Signature Sleep Memoir line of memory foam mattress with CertiPUR-US certified foam is created to provide balanced support. The unique memory foam construction is designed to distribute body weight evenly, relieving pressure on shoulders, hips and feet while perfectly contouring the body.
The isolating qualities of the incredibly comfortable Signature Sleep Memoir memory foam mattresses ensures non-awakening by other’s movement. This Signature Sleep mattress guarantees quality sleep.
- A little motion transfer
- The mattress is CertiPUR-US certified
- It is certified about being healthy and free of harsh chemicals
- This is durable
- Offered with a one-year limited warranty
- Offer a bit more firmness
- Being a one-sided mattress, no flipping is possible
- Some of the product are not opened to full length after un-boxing
Classic Brands Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam 10.5-Inch Mattress, Queen
A gel memory foam mattress can support each part of the body evenly and individually. Gel Memory foam slowly and automatically adjusts to body weight and offers complete, luxurious and stress free support. This can allow the spine to stay in a neutral position. This inbuilt property has made them best mattress under $300. Additionally, when you do move in bed, gel memory foam gently reshapes itself to new sleeping posture.
The 10.5 inch profile Cool Gel Mattress is designed for the ultimate in comfort and support. With breathable 2 inch Cool Gel memory foam, this layer disperses body heat and creates a cooler sleeping surface while retaining the pressure-relieving properties of traditional memory foam. Two 1 inch layers of Poly Gel-Supportive Foam provide support for the Gel Foam layer. The 6.5 inch support base layer maintains the strength and effectiveness of all these layers. Being covered with beautifully detailed knit top and charcoal-grey knits for breathability, this 4-way stretch contour to body for an assuaging comfort.
Signature Sleep Memoir 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress with Low VOC CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
Signature Sleep Memoir line of memory foam mattress is endued with CertiPUR-US certified foam for a balanced support. The unique memory foam construction is designed to distribute body weight evenly, relieving pressure on shoulders, hips and feet while perfectly contouring the body. The unique qualities of the incredibly comfortable Signature Sleep Memoir memory foam mattresses ensure no-disturbance by other’s movement. This is best mattress under $200
Queen Size SureGuard Mattress Protector – 100% Waterproof, Hypoallergenic
They provide top protection against night sweats, urine, liquids and stains. The provide relief from dust mites, pollen, pet dander, mildew and mild. The advanced membranes though repel liquids, but allows air and heat. The thin, light-weight mattress pad with 100% cotton terry surface provides a soft comfortable sleep space, without affecting the feel or contouring effects of mattress. The fitted sheet style with expandable skirt makes it a snap to protect a mattress. To use, fit the protector over the mattress with cotton terry on top requiring placing a fitted sheet on top. Each of the products has been made with the finest materials and expert workmanship to ensure it protects the mattress through washes. When purchased, a 30-days trial is offered. A full replacement warranty for 10 years is also provided. UNDER $40
- These products are fully waterproof
- Soft and noiseless
- Durable and easy to clean.
Reasons for changing mattress in 2-3 years
Every mattress comes with some ingenuous warranty period ranging between 1 to 10 years. Thus, it is recommended to change within that period. The reasons can be cited as :
- Hygiene: Mattresses are made of absorbent fabrics. Thus, growth of bacteria and germs is quite natural. When two people share a bed, chances for growth of these termites are even greater. Grimy beds are needed to replace sooner.
- Comfort: More turning and tossing on bed means disturbance to quality sleep. This will always indicate that the mattress has lost its standard firmness and needs to change immediately.
- Health situation: The situation of health changes with time. The suitability of beds also changes with time. Unsuitable beds may lead to health problems like insomnia, back pain etc. Thus, alteration is recommended.
Time and method of cleaning a mattress
When there is need to snuggle more than often at night, it is evident that the mattress need a clean, Sweat, dust, allergens and miles are carried to bed un-noticing with us. Thus, it is suggested that the mattress should be subjected to cleaning at least twice a year or bitterly, with the turn of season.
- Vacuum cleaning: This cleaning is done by using HEPA-rated vacuum cleaner with the most powerful suction. The mattress is required to strip off and put to vacuum by using the appliance attachment. Close attention is paid to the seam line.
- Spot Clean method: Snacking leaves oily stains on mattress. That should be removed by using a paste of baking soda, salt and water. Stain is covered with the paste, set for 30 minutes followed by brush away. Wipe with a cloth dampened in cool water. Dry in fan.
- Deodorization: The mattress is sprinkled with baking soda. It is allowed to settle for an hour and then vacuumed with baking soda.
- Flipping: For one-sided mattress, rotation of the top of mattress to the foot is done. For two-sided mattresses, flipping may need a help. After slipping, it is sprinkled with baking soda and vacuumed up after one hour.
The mattresses are purchased when it is felt needed. The foremost consideration in this regard is the price. Thus, it will always be strived that the best product be taken to home at minimal price. The maintenance is also a matter of concern. Keeping the fact that a mattress behaves to body-muscle, keeping it in the most hygienic condition is highly esteemed. Again, it should be put in mind that treatment of pain is an emergency and searching for best mattress for lower back pain eliminates the factors mentioned above. With this article, I hope You know when the best time buy mattress