Everyone needs to find a mattress which is just right for their body. My article will help you choose best cheap mattress sets under $200. Some mattresses may feel too soft or some may feel too firm for your body. Buying the wrong mattress would lead you to the life-long suffering to arthritis and back problems as like any normal person you have to spend seven to nine hours on that mattress for a day.
- Top Rated Best Cheap Queen Mattress Sets Under 200 Dollars:
- 6-inch Mattresses
- 8 inch Mattress
- Top 10 inch mattress
Top Rated Best Cheap Queen Mattress Sets Under 200 Dollars:
- 4-inch mattress : With brand Best Price Mattress and Lucid
- 6-inch mattress : With brand: Zinus vs Signature Sleep
- 8 inch mattress : Lucid vs Best Price Mattress vs Signature Sleep
- 10″ mattress : Resort Sleep and Best Price Mattress
Best Price Mattress 4-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen
The Best Price Mattress 4-inch memory foam mattress is one of the best mattresses you would find in recent time. The upper memory foam layer provides a great surface for sleeping on. Many sizes (Twin, Twin XL, Full, Short Queen, Queen, Kind and California King) of this mattress are available. The smallest size is the twin size. The price of the twin size mattress is ~ $80. The queen size mattress can fit two grown up adults very comfortably and priced at under $130.
- The top layer of this mattress is made of body conforming 1.5 inches of memory foam and the bottom layer is made of 2.5-inch high-density suspension foam.
- The memory foam reacts to your body temperature and with some time it molds around the body creating the perfect shape.
- The mattress has responsive active suspension which isolates the motion of you and your partner sharing it.
- This mattress comes with a polyester mesh zipper cover.
- This mattress may not feel soft enough for many.
- The top memory foam layer retains heat. It becomes unbearable if you stay in a hot and humid area.
LUCID 5 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The Lucid 5-inch mattress has memory foam layer which conforms the body like nothing else. This mattress is also available in various sizes (Twin, Twin XL< Full, Full XL, Queen, King, California King) and the price range vary from Under $85 for the smallest to under $190 for the biggest. The smallest size can fit one adult or two kids very comfortably and the biggest size can fit three adults.
- The top layer has gel infused memory foam which conforms the body like nothing else.
- The mattress is made of dual layer technology with the top 1-inch memory foam layer with special cooling and ventilating technology and the bottom 4-inch supportive base foam layer.
- The memory foam has open cell construction which increases air flow through the foam. This makes a comfortable sleeping environment.
- The mattress is relatively low profile and firm. This option makes it a great deal for the children and teenagers.
- It is CertiPUR-US certified for its environment-friendly material, performance and durability.
- This mattress is not durable.
- After using it for a few months it gets uncomfortable and the person using it suffers from back pain. Tips to Choose TOP LIST Mattress under 300
Signature Sleep Memoir 6 Inch Memory Foam Mattress
You would love your good night’s sleep in this mattress as it is designed to provide great balance to your body while you sleep. This mattress is available in all sizes including the smallest twin mattress which is great for a school going kid or a teenager’s bed or bunk bed. The biggest size available is king which can fit two adults with a child and that is too very comfortably. The price of the twin size bed is $108 and the king size bed comes at $180.
- The Signature Sleep Memoir 5 inch mattress has a 1.5-inch memory foam top layer and 4.5-inch high-density bottom foam layer. The memory foam contours the body shape and the high-density foam provides support.
- This mattress is made with CertiPUR-US certified low VOC, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depletes, mercury, formaldehyde, lead and heavy metals free foams.
- All sizes of the mattress come with a soft light mattress cover which works on many surfaces like trundle beds, bunk beds and also sofa beds.
- Some feel the mattress is too firm for sleeping.
- This mattress is not comfortable for someone with back pain.
Zinus Sleep Master Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 6 Inch Mattress:
Zinus mattress Have a wonderful nap time in this mattress topped with memory foam. The memory foam layer conforms the body of the person sleeping on it like nothing else to provide a perfect platform and environment to sleep on. The mattress is available in various sizes, the smallest being the twin bed costing ~ $97 and the biggest being the king size costing ~ $99.99.
- The top layer of the mattress is 1.5-inch memory foam which reacts with the body heat and shapes itself around the body relieving all the special points. The second layer is the 4.5-inch high-density foam which supports the base.
- The memory foam used in this mattress is the newest form of the kind, named BioFoam which replaces some of the petroleum presents in the traditional memory foam with natural oil to keep the mattress clean and fresh.
- The material of the mattress is CertiPUR-US certified because of its performance, durability and the environmental-friendly content.
- The manufacturers have a technology which makes the mattress easy to pack and ship.
- Some people reported that after trying it out for several weeks, it induces back pain.
- This mattress has been reported too thin for adults.
8 inch Mattress
LUCID 8 Inch Memory Foam Mattress – Dual-Layered – CertiPUR-US Certified – Medium-Firm Feel
The mattress has a different medium-firm feel which makes it ideal for those who could use some extra support to get relief for back pain. The easy to set up mattress comes in almost all sizes including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King. The Twin and Twin XL size are most suitable for a kid or a teenager who uses bunk beds to sleep and it costs $128. The queen size mattress costs $200.
- The medium-firm feel of this mattress has just the right amount of softness-firmness ratio which conforms your body and relieves all the pressure points of your body and aligns your spine so that you can have an uninterrupted good night’s sleep.
- The mattress has 2 inches of newly formed gel memory foam layer with open cell technology to increase airflow within the mattress and 6 inches of the high density support foam layer.
- The memory foam is gel infused to decrease the heat retaining characteristic of memory foam and increase the air flow within the mattress.
- The mattress is CertiPUR-US certified.
- The mattress is reported too firm rather than medium-firm by many of the users.
Best Price Mattress 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress
This mattress is one of the best mattress available in the market. Memory foam is the best sleeping surface for everyone especially those people with back pain. It reacts to the body temperature and contours the body. It is available in many sizes Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, and King. The Twin size mattress is great for teenagers or kids and fits perfectly in bunk beds or sofa beds and costs Under $149.99. The Queen size mattress is good for two adults with moderate height and costs Under $200.
- The mattress has three layers. The top layer is made of 2 inches of memory foam. The middle layer has 2 inches of ventilating foam to increase the air flow and the bottom layer has 4 inches of high-density foam.
- The memory foam is charcoal infused to keep it odor-free and dry.
- The mattress is CertiPUR-US certified for durability and environmental friendliness.
- The memory foam conforms the body and isolates the motions of two partners sleeping on the mattress.
- Some have reported that the mattress is too mushy and some reported it’s too firm. Not all mattresses built is of the same quality.
Signature Sleep Contour 8 Inch Independently-Encased Coil Mattress
The Signature Sleep Contour 8 inch mattress has many independent encased coils which eliminate motion disturbance. This mattress is available in different sizes and shapes like twin size, full size, queen size and king size. The twin size mattress stands at the price of $119 which is ideal for a teenager and the king size exceeds the $200 price bracket and stands in $268.60. The mattress is shipped as rolled, compressed, and vacuum sealed state.
- The signature mattress has a 1.6 inch top layer of high-density foam, and the bottom of the mattress has coils for providing extra support.
- This mattress has durable and independently encased coils that add up more support to the spine of the person and relieves pressure.
- These mattresses work on various surfaces like platform beds, bunk beds and day beds depending upon the size.
- The mattress is CertiPUR-US certified as it is made of a foam which is free of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, formaldehyde, lead and heavy metals.
- Many users complained back ache after using this product for a few months. Not all mattresses of this brand are of the same quality.
Top 10 inch mattress
Best Price 10 inch
In the mattress industry, Best Price Independent Operating Coil Euro Top Mattress is one of the best names in the market. Many independent coils are distributed inside the mattress which responds to the body movement and supports the body parts independently. The twin size mattress can fit a teenager in a bunk bed and the king size mattress fits two full grown people. The price of the twin size mattress is Above $119.99 and the king size has the price of Under $220.43.
- The mattress has a top layer of 1-inch comfort foam, the middle layer has 1.5-inch premium comfort foam and the last layer includes 0.5-inch high-density support foam.
- The mattress has 7 inches 12 gauge independently encased coils which support the body.
- The mattress is provided with premium poly-jacquard mattress cover.
- The mattress has 10 years of manufacturer warranty.
- The manufacturers have its durability tasted.
- All the coils in this mattress independently respond to the body movements, because of that two persons sleeping on it can’t feel each other move.
- Many people who have bought this mattress has reported that the coils dig into their body rather badly.
Resort Sleep 10 Inch Cooling Memory Foam Mattress and Pillow
This mattress is one of the top rated 10-inch mattress available in the market with quality good looks. All sizes of the mattresses are available. The twin ($199.95)and the full size($289.95) of the mattress are for the kid, teenager and a young adult to sleep. The king size can fit two adults comfortably while the queen size ($249.95) is big enough for one adult but a little short for two adults though two people can fit in it. The California king size is big enough for two adults and a baby.
- This mattress has a high density 2.5-inch deluxe cushion which gives a premium feel.
- The material used in this mattress is breathable, plush and expensive which provides optimum comfort to the body.
- The memory foam in the mattress gives the ultimate comfortable medium-firm feel which relieves the pressure points of the body, which leads to least tossing and turning. The mattress targets shoulders, hips and helps in back pain relief.
- The soft and breathable fabric cover is washable, removable and has a cloudy sensation.
- The mattress is CertiPUR-US certified for nontoxic, eco-friendly foam used in it.
- For some users, this mattress can feel uncomfortable and awkwardly shaped.
- This mattress induced back pain in some instead of reducing it.
The mattresses enlisted are the best mattresses under $200 within the budget. Most of it has a rating of 90% and CertiPUR-US certified. Finding a good mattress is as important as finding a home of your dreams as it takes a lot of research as you buy it. In this article, you will find the best mattresses available in the market to help you enjoy the peaceful sleep at night.